About Full Gospel Tabernacle
The people of this fellowship have made the wonderful discovery that the greatest joy in life comes from knowing and serving God, and one another.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Full Gospel Tabernacle website. I hope it gives you some understanding of who we are as a church family. It is our desire as a local church to have a measurable impact on our community and our city.
My greatest joy is being able to introduce people to Jesus and to help them discover or rediscover their faith. If you have questions about faith and how it relates to your life, I would like to encourage you to visit us for a service or contact me.
Another of my passions is to see people discover their potential to serve the Lord. If you are looking for a church home, please feel welcome to join us for any of our regular weekly services. Some of our gatherings are small and others are large, but we desire to meet with the Lord every time we get together.
If you have questions about Full Gospel Tabernacle that are not answered on these web pages, please use one of the links or other contact information to reach our office or pastoral staff. We don’t mind communicating via the Internet, but of course it would be much better if we were able to meet face to face. I hope to see you soon!
Pastor Scott Hill
Morning Worship - Sunday @ 10am
Our morning service is a blend of contemporary and traditional worship, followed by an inspirational time of teaching from God's word.
We now have 'kidZown' for children between the ages of 3-12 during the morning service.
True Light Fellowship - Saturday @ 6:30pm
Mainly a group of believers from Kerala, South India that meets in the Fireside room.
Pastor Scott Hill and his wife Cheryl came to FGT in July of 2003. Scott was born and raised in Lumsden, SK and Cheryl was raised in Swan River, MB. Scott and Cheryl met at Full Gospel Bible Institute in 1980, and were married in 1983. Pastor Scott is a graduate of FGBI (1984) and holds Bachelor of Theology and Master of Sacred Literature degrees from Trinity College of the Bible and Theological Seminary. Over twenty years of ministry pastor Scott and Cheryl have pastored in; Pangman, SK (1984-1991); Melfort, SK (1991-2003) and currently at FGT. The Hills have two daughters; Charissa and Cassandra.
Claudio and Heidi began attending FGT in 2006 and Claudio took over the position of youth pastor in 2009. Claudio was born in Santiago, Chile and emigrated to Canada in 1976, he has lived in Calgary ever since. Heidi was born in Steinbach, Man. and grew up in Le Crete and Calgary. Claudio and Heidi were married in December of 2003 and have two sons, Lennon and Judah. Claudio is currently finishing a Diploma in Leadership and Ministry at Alberta Bible College.
Carla and her husband Hildor are native Calgarians, and have attended FGT for osver 20 years. Together they have 2 children and 1 granddaughter! Carla previously worked for Carewest for a total of 18 years and most recently for the Impact Society when she felt God impressed upon her to “Step–up” and come to work in the office. Carla enjoys walking, scrap booking and spending time with God, family & friends.
Statement of Faith
- The verbal inspiration of the Holy Scriptures.
- The eternal existence of the ONE TRUE GOD who is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Savior of men, the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man.
- The creation, test and fall of man, as recorded in Genesis; His total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness.
- The Gospel of The Grace of God, how that Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose again the third day for our justification.
- The salvation of sinners by grace, through faith alone in the perfect and sufficient work of Christ on our behalf upon the cross of Calvary excluding all human merit.
- Water baptism of believers by immersion in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation, with the scriptural evidence, namely, speaking in tongues.
- The gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians, being exercised and practiced as was manifest in the early church.
- The Lord's Supper, as a memorial for believers
- The healing of the body by Divine Power, or Divine Healing in many aspects as manifested in the early church.
- The eternal life of the believer and the eternal punishment of the unbeliever.
- The Spirit-filled life of separation from the world, and the perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith
- The reality and personality of Satan and demons.
- The reality and ministry of holy angels.
- The personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ and for His Church
While heading east on McKnight Blvd, turn left onto Falconridge Blvd (an extension of 52 Street). Take a right at the Petro Canada and a right one block past the McKnight Village shopping centre, turning on to Falconridge Crescent. We are located at the end on the right side. See you soon.
155 Falconridge Crescent NE
Sanctuary - The sanctuary features comfortable padded oak pews. In a theatre type design with a spacious stage, allowing for a large choir, all areas are in direct view of the platform. There is a special area for the orchestra. Including the overflow sections, the sanctuary holds up to 600 hundred people.
Banquet Room - Newly renovated to seat 150 people. It's the perfect spot for large church functions and receptions. It is located right next to the kitchen with a built in serving kiosk window.
Library - Located in the foyer, we have audio tapes, video tapes and books. You can buy breathments, Kleenex etc. The sermons from the morning service can also be ordered here or the sound room.
Nursery - These rooms are nicely equipped for infants as well as toddlers. Trained care givers will look after your children.
Fireside Room - Just off the main sanctuary, this room is used for small services, special events, as well as as men's or ladies ministries. The room is equipped with kitchen facilities as well as a fireplace.
Play School Room - This room is a daycare room which is used for a children's ministry held a few days of the week for community mothers.
Gymnasium - The carpeted gymnasium is located in the basement. This is used for sports, movie nights as well as food functions.
Kitchen - A huge kitchen and pantry is located next to gym. It has a commercial dishwasher capable of washing three hundred settings in about an hour. There is lots of counter work space, fully stocked with utensils and dishes etc.
Classrooms - Approximately 6 classrooms of different sizes are used for Sunday school, Pioneer Clubs, Youth and midweek classes.
Bathrooms - There are two on the main level and two in the basement. The ones in the basement are equipped with showers.